zondag 9 oktober 2016

The peach in New York City.

Hi everyone,

I’m back for my last blog on my account. Enjoy reading!

I have been  read my book last week. I have reached the end now.
The cloud-men weren’t gone, they were making a rainbow now. They were angry of them. A giant cloud-man was fying above the giant peach, James said: make a seagull loose. And the giant cloud-man was gone with a seagull, and the rest of the cloud-men was scared and let them go. They saw a big city after the light was, with skyscrapers, these things weren’t in England, they were in New York! The people in New York thought that it a bomb was. There was a plane above them and broke the ropes whit the seagulls, and the giant peach felt down on the Empire State Building. They were received as heroes.
I like this book, it was a funny story and everbody is happy in the end. I recommend this book to my classmates, it’s easy to read but not too easy.
 
I hope you liked this blog, and I hope you would read this book to.


Kind regards, 

Justin Groeneveld

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten