zondag 2 oktober 2016

The peach and the seagulls.

Hi everyone,

I’m back for a new blog on my account. Enjoy reading!
 
I have read my book last week until page 115, ending chapter twenty-seven. I haven’t read what I have planned for this week but it will be fine next week.
The insects and James were scared for the sharks, but James had an idea. His idea was that the silkworm need to make a rope of silk and catch a lot of seagulls and make them fixed to the peach. After catching 502 seagulls the peach went float. After some hours they went in the clouds in the evening. James said that in the clouds were ‘’cloud-men’’, but the centipede won’t believe him and scream at them. That was not a good idea, now has the cloud-men hailstones and goes throw them to the giant peach. Lucky that the seagulls went go away from the cloud-men.

 I don’t know how it continue, this time it isn’t a cliffhanger.

I hope you will like this blog and see you next week for the last time.




Kind regards,
Justin Groeneveld

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten