zondag 25 september 2016

The peach on the ocean.

Hi everyone,

I’m back for my 4th blog on my account. Enjoy reading!

I have been  read my book like always last week. I have reached now page 77, at the end of  chapter nineteen. I’m haven’t read what I had planned, I’m halfway in my book right now. I need to read ten chapters next week, so I want to read every day.
The insects went be go away from the garden of the aunts and live them lives, so the centipede has loosened the peach. They were rolling and rolling, round and round, until they were going to the ocean. They were thinking what they will eat the coming days. James said that they can eat the peach, it’s enough for the coming weeks. But will the peach still be floating? They think it can when they will eat around the hole where they can be in and out the peach kernel. later on there, where coming some sharks, how will they get off these sharks?

 I don’t know how it will continue, probably they want to scare the sharks. It’s again a cliffhanger.

I hope you will like this blog and see you next week.



Kind regards, 
Justin Groeneveld

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten