zondag 11 september 2016

The green crystals in a bag.

Hi everyone,

I’m back for a new blog on my account.
I have started reading my book. I have reached now page 34, chapter nine.
The main character is James Henry Trotter. His parents died in London by a rhinoceros accident. They were eaten up. So James need to go to his aunts. But his aunts didn’t like him, they said “nasty little beast” or “you filthy nuisance”. He need to work for the aunts and couldn’t go away. One day there was an old man in the bushes in the garden who gave James a bag whit magic little green crystals. They were for James to cheer him up. But at the peach tree he felt and the crystals were gone. Next morning there was a peach hanging in the tree. This was very strange, because there had never grew a peach on it. It’s quite logical that this happened, because the title of the book is: James and the giant peach. The peach kept growing and growing. The entire neighborhood was coming to look at the tree and paid money for it to see it. James was locked in his room. He was very hungry and he didn’t get some food. So I think he will climb outside his window and he will eat from the giant peach, in the next pages.

I hope to see you next week.


Kind regards,
Justin Groeneveld

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten