zondag 18 september 2016

The insects on a sofa.

Hi everyone,

I’m back for a new blog on my account.
I have read on my book last week, but I’m not on the page what I had planned. I should have reached chapter sixteen, but I’m not so far yet. I have reached now page 52, chapter fourteen.

James did just what I thought, he climbed out of his window and went to the peach. On the underside of the peach was a big hole. He went into it and came by a large rough wall, the peach kernel. There was a door in the kernel, he went into the kernel and saw some insects on a sofa and some chairs. A spider was making a soft hammock in the evening, that was softer than the hard plank at the aunts where James was sleeping on. 
I don’t know how it continue, maybe the aunts will be very angry.

I hope you will like this blog and see you next week.



Kind regards, 
Justin Groeneveld.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten